Places you'll find my broken pieces
You'll find scattered pieces of my broken heart in these places.
Mixed in with some false hope, gut-wrenching pain and loss.
Energy trapped there, together with the void of grief.
- On a sandy beach, on some Greek island, trying to throw the pain in the salty water.
- On a transatlantic airplane flight.
- Every bus ride.
- A rocky, tiny beach.
- On a balcony with a lemon tree and bougainvillea next to it.
- On the floor in an apartment in California.
- Slipping through my hands.